Traffic exchange is very common in Internet marketing. It is where you get to generate leads for your site. This makes lead generation important for business to make more conversions and eventually maximize the return on investment. However, the question lies on how to drive traffic to your site? What are the ways to do this? Are there best practices available?
Questions, questions! Worry no more! Just listen, learn and be amazed with this jam-packed interview with expert Brian Chappell, Managing Partner at Adapt Partners. He talks about optimization, backlinks, driving traffic to your sites and many more!
Please subscribe to the podcast in Itunes, Stitcher or on SoundCloud.
You will learn about:
- What is optimization and how does it works with Adapt Partners.
- Learn some tips on how to drive qualified traffic to your site in order to generate leads.
- Learn how to get external traffic drive to your site through backlinks and guest posts.
- Learn more tips on lead generation from given examples.
- And many more!
- Marketing optimization with Alex Designs – Alex Harris show.
- Adapt Partners (www.adaptpartners.com) – a search optimization and marketing agency located in North Carolina.
- Traffic Exchange – is a type of website, which provides a service for webmasters in exchange for traffic.
- Web Development – is a broad term for the work involved in developing a web site for the Internet or an Intranet.
- SEO – stands for Search Engine Optimization.
- ROI – stands for Return on Investment.
- PPC – stands for Pay-Per-Click.
- Guest Post – this is an effective way of promoting blogs/sites written by someone.
- Backlinks – incoming links to a website or web page.
- Google – is an American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products.
- Conversion Rate – is the act of converting site visitors into paying customers.
- Lead Generation – is the generation of consumer interest or inquiry into products or services of a business.
- WordPress – is a semantic personal publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards and usability.
- Link Building – describes actions aimed at increasing the number and quality of inbound links to a page.
- A/B Testing – used to describe simple randomized experiments with two variants, which are the control and treatment.
- Call to Action – is a banner, button or some type of graphic or text on a website meant to prompt a user to click it and continue down a conversion funnel.
- B2B – stands for Business-to-Business.
- B2C – stands for Business-to-Consumer.
- Email Marketing – is directly marketing a commercial message to a group of people using email.
- Organic Search – is a search that generates results that were not paid by advertisements; shows natural results.
- www.brianchappell.com – Brian Chappell’s site and blog.
- @brianchappell – Brian Chappell’s Twitter account.